Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today Is The Kind Of Day

The sun is streaming through my windows.
Today is the kind of day that just gets me motivated.

I have deemed today "A Day To Create!"

I even notified my children and told them that I
would be in the dining room all day and if they wanted to,
they could join me at the table with things they wanted to create.

I am looking forward to my day...
creating, being with my children, and the blessing of sunshine.



I intend to cut more squares for this quilt I am making for my niece.




These lovely colors of felt will be a Thanksgiving decoration.


And when I'm through, I plan to enjoy a cup of tea!

3 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely day!

Manuela

randi said...

this sounds my kind of day! i need to do this SOON!

SF said...

Sounds like a perfect day!