Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving is coming! Thanksgiving is coming!

I'm excited that Thanksgiving is coming! I love Thanksgiving! My birthday is in very early December. When I was a child, we always celebrated my birthday on Thanksgiving because all the grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and cousins were already at our house. People came and stayed all day. What could be more fun than turkey and stuffing as your birthday meal topped off with pumpkin pie AND birthday cake? Let's not forget the presents!

What are your favorite Thanksgiving memories?

3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Guess what?! My birthday is on Thanksgiving this year! My birthday is Nov 22 and since Thanksgiving always falls on the 4th Thursday of November, my birthday sometimes actually is Thanksgiving day. It has happenend several times in my life. Well happy early birthday to you!

Thanks for stopping by my post, sorry you missed out on my giveaway :-(. Hope to see you again soon.
Penny
Penny

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I saw your comment at Lavender Hill Studio and I had to laugh. I have no idea how to manage blogging and life! One is always suffering in some way! Usually my housekeeping!

I remember my parents gathering together all my cousins under one roof and we would start running around being crazy, watching goofy TV shows, playing games and eating tons of pie! Good times!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hmmm, I thought I had left a comment on this post before but must've got sidetracked. I intended to, so I am glad I came back! I remember getting together with all of my cousins! It didn't happen often, but Thanksgiving was one of those times! Good memories of that!

xo,
Melissa