Monday, August 20, 2007

New post!!!

Hey there!

I didn't have my settings set up correctly and never saw that I had new comments.

(((Hugs))))

It's been a busy couple of months. I'm still recovering from the grief of losing the baby--see other blog.
We put our homestudy in for two little boys, age 1 and 3, in July. Found out last week that we are family #2. Soooo, if family #1 decides that this is not best for their family, we'll be called in. I have total peace about the whole thing. God is in control and holds my family and as well as the little boys and family #1 in the palm of His hand. The important thing is that DH and I have been obedient to God's call on our life. He knows how many children we are supposed to have! He knows how big my heart feels. LOL

3 comments:

JuJu - said...

YEAH - Your back - I missed you :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks!

I missed you, too:)

I peaked at your blog occasionally over the past few months, but wasn't "up to" posting:( I'm doing much better now!

Elizabeth said...

Should be "peeked"! LOL